• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

80s stoke thread...post yours..

Retro_Doug1989.jpg

1989... DMC

so cool..I've seen that picture before and it's great..you have such a gaper grin..I feel like people smiled more in the 80s..lol:spread:

ComeBackMudPuddles

How cool was Megatron.

Nice.....And only serves to illustrate how much of a disappointment the movie version was.

Speaking of '80s cartoon stoke, a couple others come to mind:

Voltron:

Thundercats:

He-Man (not that there's anything wrong with that):

dmc

so cool..I've seen that picture before and it's great..you have such a gaper grin..I feel like people smiled more in the 80s..lol:spread:

So the backstory on this is... I lived in a ski house with a few guys.. A couple of these guys dated the girls that took pictures.. We'd ski by and they would say perverted things to get us to laugh... At that very moment a cute girl from W.Virginia was yelling obscenities at me to make me laugh...

We were'nt that high on the food chain then... Hadn't really broken into the groups of great skiers and snowboarding was really just starting... things we're different then... 20 years ago...

drjeff

n540901137_47305_2032.jpg

/End thread.
Totally sweet 80's stokage there I hart!

Neon accent Roffe/Demetre outfit - check - oh yah!
COLOR COORDINATED Dynastars - Check
Raichle Flexons - Oh yah
Big wrap around Oakley shield - check

I can practically hear some Ratt or Def Leppard blasting in the backroud!