• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A Word with The Dis! Ski Sundown - 3/14/2012

Glenn

Blocked...gotta watch at home. Sounds like this delivers!

For old times sake....

images

images

I am skiing with MRJack yesterday and this guy joins us. I start asking him questions, but his tunes are too loud. Finally I ask him what is he on? But he keeps rambling. Then he would ski down and stand under the kicker. I almost sliced his face several times. I was really pissed. Blah, blah blah.

Finally, he leaves. I say to Jack that he was the wierdest person I ever met. Jack says he is banned from all the boards. I say, "thats Dis?"

If I had know I would have acted much diferent to him.

Great 2 hour session, BTW. We need to tighten the lines.

Madroch

180 - must of caught you and MRJ on your last run... the "thin" spots got a little tougher to dodge during the night session due to visibility issues... but it was all good. Someone is gonna go Mach 12 on sat.....should be interesting.

2knees

I think at this point the lines are what they will be. I am going over in a few hours but it was cold last night and I aint good enough to make much of a difference. But I think its amazing they can even have any course considering the shit weather we had all year

thetrailboss

Staff member
No doubt. You bomb Gunny top to bottom after 4 hours of bumps in an effort to escape the Dis, and tell me if you're breathing hard. I will say the guy is in shape cuz he kept right up, and jumped on that chair with me. I had to roll with it and took out my phone for an impromptu interview. Quite possibly my finest contribution to Internet ski media.

"25 year member of Gold's Gym baby, RACK IT."

Madroch

I think at this point the lines are what they will be. I am going over in a few hours but it was cold last night and I aint good enough to make much of a difference. But I think its amazing they can even have any course considering the shit weather we had all year

Agreed... lines are what they are unless: (1) I ski today... than they will be even looser 8)....; or (2) huge turnout of quality bumpers at 8 am sat to ski em in for 2 hours in the sun- then they might be tighter. Odds are probably better on the former....

tt431

Great day, highlighted by my on-chair interview with the legendary disemboweler, AKA Brownsville Brooklyn, etc.:

Just curios, at the end when you said "I can't handle this any more, peace out", did you jump off the lift?:lol:

UVSHTSTRM

Jesus!

While I know you would have turned him down, did he offer you a bump? Reminds me back in the day when I would get comfortable with "Scuba Steve", yap yap yap yap.

Glenn

I think we all owe Greg a beer for riding up the lift and recording that. :lol:

P1020691.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
hey I got a mention, :lol:

Disemboweler:
"This is a place you would never know you would come to, and it's a beautiful place in America..."

Greg:
"Jesus Christ"