• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Home Page

Greg

Staff member
Is anyone else experiencing a lag trying to access the AlpineZone Home page:

http://www.alpinezone.com/

I get a ~30 second lag and then the page pops up.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I get lags when trying to access both that page and the forum page...and at least once or so a day I get time out messages.

salida

Website
ecampus.bentley.edu
Greg, when mine lags it typically shows a web address that it is loading from in the bottom left hand corner, almost always that web address is from an advertisers address. I don't know if this may be the route of the problem, but I feel like this might be the reason for the lag... I could be totally wrong though

Porter

Greg

Staff member
This was a DNS resolution issued and has been resolved by Jaguar PC. Thanks all that tested it out.

BeanoNYC

By the way, Greg. If you're curious how pages will look on OSX you can check it out here. I Believe Safari is free, but other OSX browsers can be checked for a fee.

Greg

Staff member
Is this happening again to anyone else?

Greg

Staff member
The homepage loading is faster, but navigating through the forums is now taking forever.

Really? The forums have been the only readily accessible pages for me when experiencing these DNS issues...