• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Apple's Business Model

o3jeff

I wonder if you will be able to set different levels of access? Like if I could hand the phone to one of the kids to play games and it would keep them out of IM and work emails.

That would actually be a nice feature, hate having to clean out my texts/pics on my phone so my nephew can play sidewalk surfers and he still ends up looking thru everything on it!

gmcunni

i know what everyone in my house is getting for Christmas, since our sprint contract is renewable in December . . .

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
I like the new iPhones. Apple made something for everyone:

Something for the emerging market: 5c
Something for the geeks: 64-bit processor (whhooooooooo!!!!)
Something that everyone will appreciate: Touch ID
Something for the conspirators: Touch ID
Something for the 15-year-old-girls: Ohhhhhh, pretty colored cases. I'll take a dozen...

Puck it

I bought the ipad 4 64gB refurb yesterday for $689 on the Apple store. I also got an iPhone 5 thru to replace my Crackberry.

o3jeff

Has anyone gotten the 5s, comments? Was just online paying my bill and noticed I'm eligible for an upgrade a few months early.

wa-loaf

Has anyone gotten the 5s, comments? Was just online paying my bill and noticed I'm eligible for an upgrade a few months early.

I decided to sit it out for another year. Though Gazelle did offer me $205 for my old 4s. Check with them and you may get some cash for your old phone.

o3jeff

I decided to sit it out for another year. Though Gazelle did offer me $205 for my old 4s. Check with them and you may get some cash for your old phone.

The weird thing is my contract isn't up until February, odd they are letting me renew this early, I usually get the upgrade offers 2 months before its up.

wa-loaf

Yeah I'm up for renewal but iOS 7 runs pretty nice on the 4S so I'm going to try to hold out. It's close to having a new phone.

Yup, I'd rather get on the major upgrade cycle. See what the iPhone 6 has going for it.