• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ASC All for one pass holders

BeanoNYC

You have until the 28th to upload your photos for the 05/06 season pass. They start mailing them out on Sept. 3rd.

BeanoNYC

Mount Snow, K-Mart ..... maybe Attitash. Don't know about Maine though........

I actually won a trip to Attitash to stay at their grand summet for two nights and two days of lift tix. Guess I'll sell one or give it away.

awf170

BeanoNYC said:
I actually won a trip to Attitash to stay at their grand summet for two nights and two days of lift tix. Guess I'll sell one or give it away.

Ill take the hotel :wink: dont want the tix though :wink:

how did u win it anyway?

sledhaulingmedic

BeanoNYC said:

Go for it! The 'Loaf is the best thing ASC has in the East.

I knowit's a haul for you, but well worth a three day weekend. Late Season/Spring is historically the best.

bigbog

ASC's Bronze pass, new skis...yes, but even more will be much..much better boots, and a new snowblower :lol: = a lot of fun at the Loaf this season...now it's all up to Mother Nature..... :D

BeanoNYC

awf170 said:
how did u win it anyway?

I won it at the Mount Snow 50 days of giveaways for their 50th anniversary promotion. I wouldn't have even entered if my ski buddy didn't put the entry form under my nose and hand me a pencil. We'll probably work it out somehow where he and his finace' (my sister in law, btw) will come up with us and we'll spit the cost of thier room. I think he's getting an ASC pass so the two freebies will go to the ladies.

BeanoNYC

sledhaulingmedic said:
BeanoNYC said:

Go for it! The 'Loaf is the best thing ASC has in the East.

I knowit's a haul for you, but well worth a three day weekend. Late Season/Spring is historically the best.

I'll definately try to get up there late in the season. I think I'll take the Corola for that length of trip though.

Terry

Let me know when you plan on coming up. If it is a weekend, maybe we can hook up and ski some runs. I am just a half hour from attitash and ski there a few times during the season.

Vortex

Terry won't blow you off either. He will be there before you. I might make the ride over too. Kickstand would go I'm sure. Kind of an unorganized event. I like that. Anyway my Bronze pass will get the most use at Sunday River.
I'll make Killington a few times and at least one trip to Sugarloaf for Reggae weekend. When there are more details we could start a thread in the Trips and events.

kickstand

yeah, shoot me a PM when you're on your way up to ABP. If we're up for the weekend, I'll meet up with you. Chances are I'll be skiing Attitash, unless we have a good reason not to.