• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Corn Harvest Meetup (04/12 or 04/13?) - Who's In?

dmw

I'm in for the Saturday mini-ski off. Board-off in my case.

JDMRoma

Anyway, is anybody going to show up on Saturday? It really will be the better day. I'm fairly vertain that I will be the by about 10:30 - 11:00. Send me PM if you want to take a few runs togther and enjoy some corn

Im there both days, I pmd you my number.......let me know when you get there and we can take a few runs !

Savemeasammy

I will probably make an if/where/when call in the morning. Pretty bummed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannonball

Yeah doesn't look great. I'm on my way to Lincoln right now (all my gear is there). I will brave whatever conditions at Cannon tomorrow if you guys are going to hit it. But I totally get it off not. Keep me posted.

MadMadWorld

Yeah doesn't look great. I'm on my way to Lincoln right now (all my gear is there). I will brave whatever conditions at Cannon tomorrow if you guys are going to hit it. But I totally get it off not. Keep me posted.

Keep us in the loop with the weather up there.

mishka

forecast only for isolated showers that 50% chance. but isolated showers

MMW I'm trying to reach you btw

I'll be there regardless

living home right now no Internet anymore

JDMRoma

The radar does not look good. Not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, radar not looking good if you can really trust it.....Im too tired to drive back up anyway.

Had an excellent day yesterday, warm and sunshine.....it didn't suck !

Going back to bed.....

Cannonball

Fair enough guys. Next time.

FWIW, it hasn't rained in Lincoln at all yet (though looks like it will) and I don't see anything that bad looking to further west on the radar. I'm still planning to head up there at some point today, so if anyone still makes it give me shout.

xwhaler

How cold did it get last night at Cannon do we think? I don't mind getting a little wet If the snow is soft. But don't wanna drive for frozen groomers then rain

Cannonball

Can't say for sure, but I'd guess it barely got below freezing if at all. It was 30 degrees at the summit of Mt Washington at 4:30 am. I doubt Cannon got any colder than that overnight. It's 40 at my house in Lincoln right now.