• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Be greatful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drjeff

If anyone wants to find a reason to feel greatful on Thanksgiving, just please go to Killingtonzone and read the fentanyl
laced Marijuana thread.....

I met that family years ago and appreciated their commitment to their kids development in the ski world. Their kids went the bumper/freestyle route vs my kids being racers/gate chasers. I have met the parents in the past. And one should search the AZ name "skidork" for his experience in one of the WTC buildings on 9/11.

Hold your kids and their friends tight at the Thanksgiving table. As their family, who are great people who have been through way more than and family should of been through will have 1 less chair at their table today than they should have.

I know some of my posts lately have created controversy, but this should be 100% empathy for a strong ski family, that should spill over to the kzone thread as a sign of how good the AZ community is!

Last edited:

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
If anyone wants to find a reason to feel greatful on Thanksgiving, just please go to Killingtonzone and read the fentanyl
laced Marijuana thread.....

I met that family years ago and appreciated their commitment to their kids development in the ski world. Their kids went the bumper/freestyle route vs my kids being racers/gate chasers. I have met the parents in the past. And one should search the AZ name "skidork" for his experience in one of the WTC buildings on 9/11.

Hold your kids and their friends tight at the Thanksgiving table. As the Lanka family, who are great people who have been through way more than and family should of been through will have 1 less chair at their table today than they should have.

I know some of my posts lately have created controversy, but this should be 100% empathy for a strong ski family, that should spill over to the kzone thread as a sign of how good the AZ community is!

I only "know" them through the internet on KZ and AZ but the posters of that family are nothing but first class. Utmost respect and it is certainly a shame.

KustyTheKlown

The concept of fentanyl laced marijuana makes absolute zero sense. That is some DARE level nonsense.

The poster on k-zone doesn’t specify what their daughter was getting into but I’d wager it was a powder drug and not pot. Barely makes any sense to lace hard drugs but makes a whole lot more sense than lacing weed.

The completely absurd concept of super-opiate tainted marijuana only pushes further in the direction of full legalization and regulation of one of the most benign consumable substances on earth

Hard drug users don’t deserve to die from taking super-opiate laced product either. All drugs should be legal with secure sourcing and harm reduction.

Last edited:

skiur

I've been growing my own weed for over 15 years. Saves me a lot of money and I know exactly what is in it.

Dickc

I have met and talked with both Tyrolean skier and her husband SkiDork. Top notch people. It is horrible news about their daughter. No one should have top go through this. Hold your kids a little closer while you can.

Think of your families today on this Thanksgiving day, and remember that part of the celebration harks back to that first harvest celebration by my direct ancestors 400 years ago. My big regret about them and the Wampanoags is that the peace they enjoyed 400 years ago did not last.

snoseek

I don't think anyone is lacing shit. It's more of a cross contamination issue. This is what happens when you repress people. Let them grow it or buy at a shop

ScottySkis

"I think it’s clear at this point that if such instances occur, they are a shockingly rare occurrence. This most recent claim [in Brattleboro] seems to be simply the latest in a long line of sensationalism and fear-mongering put forward by police about cannabis and those who use it," says Paul Armentano, deputy director of NORML.

ThatGuy

Selection is the best part of legal weed.

Instead of buying just one strain I can get several and avoid "cannabis boredom". Variety is the spice of life!
Gotta love being able to learn the full flavor and effect profile of cannabis strains nowadays. Not to mention all the edibles, tinctures and other ways to partake.

Status
Not open for further replies.