• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Belleayre Ticket System?

tnt1234

Anyone try the Belleayre online ticket system? We have passes, but I was curious to see if they are sold out for this weekend - they claim to be limiting capacity. but when trying to check dates, the site does not seem to be functioning. Can't click on any date to reserve.

Anyone else try?

cdskier

I'm going to say ORDA is having an issue with their online ticket system. I just tried from 2 different computers using different browsers and neither will even get to the point where it displays dates. Same thing happens on Gore's website...

tnt1234

I'm going to say ORDA is having an issue with their online ticket system. I just tried from 2 different computers using different browsers and neither will even get to the point where it displays dates. Same thing happens on Gore's website...
Might be overloaded.

Looks like Platty is sold out, and I heard hunter was as well.

Sure hope they do limit sales or everyone shut out from the other places is gonna descend on Bell.

rebel1916

Their sales page is hot garbage. It looks almost like a 2020 website, with the functionality of a turn of the millennium site. Plus the mountain's ultimate boss is mercurial and power hungry.