• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Best sites for discount tickets

thetrailboss

Staff member
Costco has theirs in the store. FWIW our store just marked the Canyons tickets down to two tix for $109. That's $55 for one day ticket which is crazy.

But in terms of online deals I only know of Liftopia. WCAX in Vermont has a daily deal site called "Jump on It" or something like that and they have tickets, from time to time.

And if you're going to Killington/Pico, they run some deals too if you buy online from their site.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Kmart is a tough one to find. I've seen Pico on Groupon this season, but I don't know what's available now.

Pico is advertising on this very site. $98 per person, 2 nights, 2 lift tickets. Seems like a good deal, but I don't know what the dates are, though.

ScottySkis

Potterbrothers.com has discounts and cheap flex tickets. I skiied Platty on Sunday superbowl for $20 with a discount tickets from their shop.

abc

For Pico, you can get a discount ticket from Potter Brother for $45'ish if you're coming up from the south. That's "everyday price". No limitations.

bdfreetuna

When/where can I find info on this 2 nights 2 days 2 people at Pico for $98 each? That's a wicked good deal.

Rambo

mlkrgr

Try the ski buses; don't know what operates from your area but for $80ish from the Boston area for a day trip, you can't go wrong as that'd be easily the car costs to go to Kmart once you factor in wear and tear. My favorite one from boston is www.nacski.com. Looks like they are trying to run some 2 day 1 night in a hotel trips too.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
For Pico, you can get a discount ticket from Potter Brother for $45'ish if you're coming up from the south. That's "everyday price". No limitations.
Ride and Ski Card - 2fer Midweek at Pico. I used a 2fer at Sugarbush on Friday.This thing paid for itself a long time ago. Plus it doesn't log me into one resort.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Keep a close eye on the skiing on the cheap thread. It saved me a ton on lift tickets
Hey Tomcat, glad it worked out for you. Now, your payment is due! Spend a few minutes of your time trolling the web and other places for some deals and post them here. Think beyond your own interests. Things of no value to you may be of great value to someone else. Don't worry about dupes. I'd rather see dupes than possibly miss something.
Looking forward to your posts!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Going on a trip with a few familys up to kmart and pico. Costco and liftopia had some. What are the best sites for discount tickets. Thanks guys!
REI (the store) has Kmart tickets for sale. Good anytime, weekends and holidays. $74.

Clubs get discounts for specific days, but not the timeframe you are speaking of.

Don't forget to check the resort's web site - many (Magic and Stowe for starters) are selling tickets online for very competitive or better rates.