• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy at Hunter...

Glenn

This seems a little fishy. Kinda like the pics of that guy with dual Go-Pros working out on the stair climber. Staged?

drjeff

This seems a little fishy. Kinda like the pics of that guy with dual Go-Pros working out on the stair climber. Staged?

Hmmm, I haven't seen Neoprene Butt Guy at Mount Snow for a few years. I wonder if Blue Boy is his alter ego?? ;-) :lol:

catskillman

I'm told he's from the "Polish Brigade", and he drives, you guessed it ! A Blue Metallic van.

I can't believe anyone cares where he is from - they just care where he is going.

I will look for the blue van.... this only supports the lack of sanity regarding this "individual" (can't call him a man!!!). I know a lot of individuals up there that can identify him with that detail........

Management???????/

rtjcbrown

This guy sounds like Keyser Soze

Mr. Slutzky used to always say, " I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.' Well, I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Blue Boy".

catskillman

This guy sounds like Keyser Soze

Mr. Slutzky used to always say, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.' Well, I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Blue Boy".

He was there this weekend. Saw him enter the lift line at the 6 pack at downhill speed, again.....

And the I saw him from the 6 pack at 9:15 heading to the parking lot with his skis over his shoulder.

Then a very rare apperance at the bar on Sunday at 4pm!!!! He took off his coat and had on a blue fleece. He then put on a blue ball cap. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!

He is young, dark hair..... Someone I know took a photo....will try and get it from him.......

SnowRock

I was there Sunday and thought I saw someone that fit the description making super G turns on a a crowded slope.

bdfreetuna

Sounds like this guy is actually a pretty good skier but needs a less crowded mountain since he has no discretion regarding the safety of others?