• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bolton valley

kingslug

Since we have season passes..might as well start a little thread about it. Going tomorrow..they got about 30 inches and it been just...sitting there. Opening tomorrow..should be interesting.

crippity

Looked amazing. Im leaving CT early and debating on Stratton, K, Sugarbush and BV. day trip vs night trip for stratton and possibly k. BV looked amazing. only ting im wondering is that is the main skin route. im sure plenty of stashes but not as prestine as we think? if i go bush bv stay night, day trip stratton K.

Edd

I had an incredible spring day there last year (and one not so great day). I fell in love with the place. Can’t wait to use my Indy days there this year.

Getskied

Nice to see them focusing on Spillway early in the season for a change. Some years it seems like their premiere, lit, fall line, under the main lift trail sits unused until February.

Keelhauled

They have added a winch cat this season, so hopefully Spillway, and a few other areas, will be able to be better maintained than years past.

kingslug

Just checked their site..145 inches so far and almost every trail open..
They seem to be doing better than most!
Have to get over there when I get back and put some days on the pass.

AdironRider

Just getting off the hill. Coverage is excellent. You can ski everything.

Reactions: Edd

Smellytele

The snow squalls that went through in the afternoon gave them a nice 3 at the base and 5 or 6 up top. Great day. Devil’s playground was a lot of fun. Lifts were a bit annoying. Timberline stopped, got stuck on it for like 10-15 minutes to start the day and then closed for a while. Lost boys skied great as well today. Even Adam’s was fun for the last run of the day.