• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bretton Woods

Smellytele

[FONT=&quot]We'll be [FONT=&quot]open this [/FONT]Saturday and Sunday, November 9 & 10, for 1 mile and 1,000 vertical of top to bottom terrain on Range View off the Zephyr high-speed quad lift. Tickets for all ages are just [FONT=&quot]$19.73[/FONT] on Saturday in honor of Bretton Woods' opening year, and $39 on Sunday. Lifts will run 9am-4pm.[/FONT]

dlague

Darn HS Football playoffs Saturday! However, Sunday is starting to produce many options. If Killington opens top to bottom they win (2 for 1). If not , then I think this will be a good option! The list is looking like this - Killington, Bretton Woods, Sunday River and Loon so far.

JDMRoma

May hit BW Saturday if I don't have to work…….would be nice getting out this early in the season ! Pick up my pass too….most likely going !!

canobie#1

Yeah they usually start with the learning area and that stupid ben trail which is named 4 different trails straight down it. That's why they are the "biggest".
Bretton woods is like skiing a golf corse, it's boring unless you're in the glades.

JDMRoma

One GREEN run will be open at BWoods this weekend. Nothing else. Rangeview. Twill be ever-so crowded.
Better than sitting at home thinking about skiing, i'll get there at opening and ski until its stupid ! Cant be worse than the free day they had last week !

thetrailboss

Staff member
I'll put money that it's worse than the free day. At least the free day was on a Wednesday. The crowds will be much worse tomorrow.

I don't know about that. Only the diehards will be out. They have a choice between Loon, SR, BW, and Killington.

JDMRoma

I'll put money that it's worse than the free day. At least the free day was on a Wednesday. The crowds will be much worse tomorrow.
Like I said, either way its better than sitting at home and its Free for me anyway…….I can leave when it gets nuts but I WILL get first chair and get some runs in before the insanity begins. i'll be sure to post back tomorrow night !