• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Camden Snow Bowl

amf

Anyone been there? I may be up there in Feb, and wondered what the skiing was like. Rode a lift up once some years back; stunning views from the top.

loafasaur

Do it for the novelty of skiing in sight of the Atlantic. It's nice, about 900 vert., intermediate cruising. Parents unload the station wagon and come back and pick up the kids at the end of the day. Real good vibe.

Be sure to check out the toboggan chute, and take a ride if your daring. The thing's a hoot!

Skimaine

Ditto loafasaur's comments. It is primarily intermediate cruisers with some that snake through the woods. It is the kind of place you can park with-in 150 feet of the base lodge. They also have great lodge food. Worthy go if you are in the area.

amf

The toboggan's what I'm going up for... my daughter is entering the national toboggan championships and I gotta be there for cow bell. Figured I may as well get some skiing in too!