• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon,Jay,Burke pass?

SIKSKIER

Just pulled this off my facebook wall from Cannons GM John DeVivo.Intersting.

Alysia... I've not-so-secretly been angling for a JBC Core Pass (Jay-Burke-Cannon) for five years. That'd drive the "ski area" skiers wild!

4aprice

Are we starting to see a trend here in the east? That would be a great pass. Cannon's already in one alliance, and I wonder if sales are going ok for that. I'd be interested to know how sales of NY's Big 3 pass are going.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
And that would be a huge boon for Burke. Attract skiers from the Boston area. They stop at Cannon to ski on the way north Saturday morning. Head to Burke in the afternoon/evening. Stay overnight at Burke. Ski Burke or Jay on Sunday and head home in the afternoon.

dlague

And that would be a huge boon for Burke. Attract skiers from the Boston area. They stop at Cannon to ski on the way north Saturday morning. Head to Burke in the afternoon/evening. Stay overnight at Burke. Ski Burke or Jay on Sunday and head home in the afternoon.

Sounds like a nice three day trek!

Cannonball

Yeah, well I've been not-so-secretly been angling for a flying hot tub that takes me to the mountain then floats above me with icy cold beers and Swedish masseuses while I ski for way more than five years. Although JD's dream is equally as awesome as mine, I bet mine is more realistic.