• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Catskills conditions? 3/24-25?

tnt1234

Thinking 3/25 might be my last day due to work/family schedule. Worth the drive to the cats? (3hr drive for me...)

Anyone at Belleayre recently?

asnowmobiler

Last chance to get out, I would go no matter how the conditions are and they look great.
3 hours for me also and I’m leaving in the morning and I have many more days left.

JimG.

Staff member
Belleayre was great today tons of snow all trees in play. Top of Dreamcatcher is scraped off but trees still easy to access just a short distance down Deer Run. Bumps were excellent even on Seneca after a bit of scrape and slickness at the top. Belle's NW exposure is keeping snow chalky even on sunny days temps still near freezing during day. Looking forward to tomorrow.

skimagic

Stopped by Windham today, pretty big base, East Peak area getting a little cooked. Moguls a bit firm, softened a bit in afternoon. East Peak lift will be running all week. Windham closes April 1

catskillman

keep in mind the 6 pack is down again at Hunter. They did open up F lift later in the day after the 6 pack was closed for "maintenance".

tnt1234

Belleayre was great today tons of snow all trees in play. Top of Dreamcatcher is scraped off but trees still easy to access just a short distance down Deer Run. Bumps were excellent even on Seneca after a bit of scrape and slickness at the top. Belle's NW exposure is keeping snow chalky even on sunny days temps still near freezing during day. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Schedule took a turn and I could't make it.

This weekend is scratched, but if there is anything left to ski by Friday the 6th, might get one more day yet!

Think they will make it?