• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

chainlove.com

Greg

Staff member
Good to hear they took care of your right away. I sent them a question the other day and they responded within an half hour. Very pleased with them and SAC.

Well, they're both just satellite sites for backcountry.com so the great customer service is expected. I just wish they were on the East coast. I ordered some stuff from EMS the other day. It shipped ground and was here the next day.

o3jeff

If they have the option of shipping USPS Priority, I usually chose it, gets it here in 2-3 days and is cheaper than UPS. It just doesn't have the fancy online tracking.

gorgonzola

Good to hear they took care of your right away. I sent them a question the other day and they responded within an half hour. Very pleased with them and SAC.

sometimes SAC's customer service may be a little too good, there was a time this winter when i think MrsSnowBunSki (wife) was having an on line affair with those guys!??!

gmcunni

UPS tracking says my hydration pack will be here tomorrow, can't wait to use it...... some time this fall :cry:

Greg

Staff member
So this shipment went into "exception" status which basically means UPS has no effin clue where it is. I asked the chainlove guys if they could reship the order overnight, and these are now coming to me UPS NDA! Talk about great customer service!

Turns out both orders showed up the same day. They made it very easy to return the duplicate. Hydration pack should arrive today!

bvibert

Staff member
Am I the only one who noticed that they seem to rotate through the same 20 or so items with a few new ones thrown in every once and awhile??

Greg

Staff member
Today it seemed like that.

Greg

Staff member
Hydration pack is here. It's perfect. A nice amount of storage, but not overly big. It's got a neat sleeve for my pump. I had to return my riding gloves to EMS since they were too small. I doubt I'll get the replacement in time for Sunday.

Greg

Staff member
Oh, by the way, those shorts I bought each came with a tire lever. I now have five!

Greg

Staff member
Why would they give you a tire lever with a pair of short?

Dunno. Do you want them?

You're gonna love the hydration pack. Can grab a quick drink while riding without missing a beat.

Yeah, I've use one skiing and hiking. My old one has no additional storage though so it didn't work well for riding.

MR. evil

I just picked up 2 pair of Oakly MTB shorts for $20 a pair. The funny thing is that Randi and I stopped into EMS this afternoon and a pair of MTB shorts caught my eye. But the price was a little much so I passed. Then I get home this evening and find shorts on Chainlove.