• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

loafer89

I made swedish meatballs with gravy and noodles for dinner yesterday and we had chocolate zabaglione with strawberries for dessert.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Lean Cuisine? Ick. I'd rather exercise more than eat any more of that crap. I've eaten enough of that puke to last a lifetime.

I don't know what dinner tonight will be. Have to get over to the ski shop to have my boots looked at so there's no time to make dinner. Guess we'll be eating somewhere on the way home.

Maybe I'll make some sort of beef or chicken stirfry with rice..or order chinese food..

$2 Magic Hat #9 drafts at the local bar...steezy

snoseek

I have chicken cacatorri (sp?) thats been going in the crock pot from before skiing today. The meat is falling off the bone.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
TGIFridays. Jack Daniels burger with fries, side salad, water. I promise, I'm cooking tomorrow night!

Magic Hat #9 sounded so good, I picked some up on the way home. All the Sam Adams was off the shelf.

drjeff

Thinking about stopping at the store to see what looks good to grill tonight for me. My wife has the kids at swimming lessons so I'm solo for dinner tonight.

drjeff

Contemplating some take out chinese vs. left over "whatever's in the fridge" - need to first see how good/bad the kids were today when I pick them up from daycare and preschool this afternoon! ;)

I'm taking my grandma out to the local seafood restaurant for lump crab meat...tomorrow night I have a date..I'm probably hitting a local brewary..

Paul

Grilled Tequila Lime Turkey. Last night was Grilled Mahi Mahi with homemade salsa. After a week there, I can't stop eating Mexican and Mexican influenced food. :-D

Grilled Tequila Lime Turkey. Last night was Grilled Mahi Mahi with homemade salsa. After a week there, I can't stop eating Mexican and Mexican influenced food. :-D

I'm in the mood for Mexican..a visit to Taco Bell is in order:-D

drjeff

I'm in the mood for Mexican..a visit to Taco Bell is in order:-D

tacobell.jpg