• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

drjeff

funny...but tomorrow night I'm going out with a 28 year old girl from match.com:flame:

shallowhal.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Chicken breasts in the crockpot cooking in pasta sauce. I'll add mozzarella when it's near dinner time and serve over egg noodles.

BTW, GSS, good luck on your date. My in-laws have had a lot of good luck with match.com. I hope it works out for you!

Thanks..I talked to her on the phone for over an hour the other day and she seems really cool. 2 years ago I was pretty active with match.com and jdate and had mixed results..anyway maybe I'll post a TR..:-D

3 more hours until some crab bisque and lump crab meat dipped in butter..my diet starts tomorrow..

Bump. So any TR's from last night???? ;)

I had a really good date and we both want to see each other again..and it couldn't have come at a better time since ski season is now over for me so I have lots of free time..

On topic..I'm craving some Outback takeout..it's been almost 2 weeks...I'll probably splurge and get grilled shrimp on the Barbie and a strip steak...mmmmm..washed down with a bunch of beer..my diet starts tomorrow..

drjeff

I had a really good date and we both want to see each other again..and it couldn't have come at a better time since ski season is now over for me so I have lots of free time..

On topic..I'm craving some Outback takeout..it's been almost 2 weeks...I'll probably splurge and get grilled shrimp on the Barbie and a strip steak...mmmmm..washed down with a bunch of beer..my diet starts tomorrow..

Does she ski??? Or else one might guess that issue *might* be a problem given how often you head to the hill ;)

And Mr. T say's your diet starts today! ;)

neverland1.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Gonna try making hamburger pie tonight (I guess it's sort of like shepherd's pie????). The kids should really like it. Fresh strawberries for dessert. No need to dress them up.

Does she ski??? Or else one might guess that issue *might* be a problem given how often you head to the hill ;)

And Mr. T say's your diet starts today! ;)

neverland1.jpg

No she tried skiing and in my mind..being with a skier isn't that important..my Dad plays golf 100 days a year and my Mom doesn't play at all which is great for her because she gets the house to herself alot..anyway..there will be a 2nd date which is mad steezy yo.2nd date might be hiking though..and no the diet starts tomorrow..along with major spring cleaning of my messy apartment..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
No she tried skiing and in my mind..being with a skier isn't that important..my Dad plays golf 100 days a year and my Mom doesn't play at all which is great for her because she gets the house to herself alot..anyway..there will be a 2nd date which is mad steezy yo.2nd date might be hiking though..and no the diet starts tomorrow..along with major spring cleaning of my messy apartment..
Good luck with date #2! Glad the first one went so well!

I've got to bump this thread..

Microwave popcorn..salad..Ribeye..no dessert..I meant to get Ben and Jerrys..but forgot..oh well

drjeff

I've got to bump this thread..

Microwave popcorn..salad..Ribeye..no dessert..I meant to get Ben and Jerrys..but forgot..oh well

Did the ribeye as well - nice 500 degree grill, some Montreal Steak seasoning, some dried onion chips, 3 minutes each side, some sauteed mushrooms and a cold Sam Adams summer ale - yummy!

I'm drinking Summer Ale..The Ribeye is in the oven right now..I used a little bit of soy sauce and salt..I'm broiling it..I'm guessing about 6 minutes on each side..but it's thick..I'll see..time to check on it..