• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Teriyaki chicken corn on the cob on the grill.. rice pilaf.. and oh a big glass of wine for me. Keg is kicked :)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Goign out now. I had a turkey sandwhich and slice of pizza today. Gonna have some beer and who knows what for dinner. But it won't be healthy.

Man I had 2 good weeks on the diet :)

deadheadskier

Staff member
exceptionally nice

we've ate a lot of Lobster with how cheap they've been the past couple years. Normally pay under 5 a pound for chicks often under 4. These were 6 a pound, but were hard shells and didn't matter the size for the price. Grabbed two 2 pounders that were completely packed full of meat to the claw shells. fantastic

Geoff

exceptionally nice

we've ate a lot of Lobster with how cheap they've been the past couple years. Normally pay under 5 a pound for chicks often under 4. These were 6 a pound, but were hard shells and didn't matter the size for the price. Grabbed two 2 pounders that were completely packed full of meat to the claw shells. fantastic

I have a pound of lobster meat in the fridge. This is making me hungry. Gotta go find the "what's for lunch" thread.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Have the Orion loaded up.

Homemade Kielbasa just came out.
Got a Whole Bird in there
and Beef Short Ribs, which will be what we have for dinner. Rest is for eatin throughout the week.

will post pics in the Orion thread when all is done. :)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Lobsters sound awesome. I had a great cookout last night and then just a pizza for lunch today with a carryover slice for dinner ;)

ctenidae

The Food Channel should do Chopped: Leftovers Challenge. I'd rock it. Last night's solo dinner was left over ribs off the bone heated with sauteed onion and carrots,with left over mac and cheese mixed in, topped with freshly grated whatever-the-block-that-isn't-parmesan-but-I-can't-remember-what-it-is cheese.

Surprisingly tasty. The cheese really tied it all together nicely.