• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Sounds really good. I ate great all day and then just blew it out of the water with a buffalo chicken sub with lettuce and american cheese on it. It was delicious, but again I feel like I've got a huge brick in my stomach. Blah.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Wife & I are having a dinner party with some friends at our house on the 9th. Theme is Italian. I'm gonna try to make some home made alfredo and tomato sauces, never made 'em from scratch before.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wife & I are having a dinner party with some friends at our house on the 9th. Theme is Italian. I'm gonna try to make some home made alfredo and tomato sauces, never made 'em from scratch before.

Easy! Places like tastespotting.com and foodgawker.com are great sources to search for recipes if you don't have them in mind already.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Panco crusted chicken stuffed with Boursin. Brown Rice. Sauteed garlic green beans and mushrooms. nice chardonnay.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'll take oven roast chicken over chicken breast any day. Roasting a whole chicken (or cooking it in an Orion) is by far the best way to cook chicken.

snoseek

^^^^^Some day, before I'm back out there, we need to cook a feast.....