• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

gmcunni

leftover filet mignon sandwich ( w/ bearnaise sauce and american cheese on toast)
french fries from Wendys
diet pepsi

vdk03

Baked ham and twice baked potatoes that we got to drunk to make last light, really looking forward to it.:wink:

o3jeff

IMAG0740.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

MR. evil

Got some chilli on the stove and we are going to wash it down with a home made black berry Cabernet that a co-worker made / gave to me.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
REAL strict diet since the new year, been rockig it out. Grilled chicken and brocolli for dinner. I'm back down to 188 lb from 195 on NY.

ctenidae

Cooked mustard greens last night. Actually really tasty, and only about 30 minutes end to end prep and cooking. Really healthy, I'm sure, except for the 5 pieces of bacon that went in for flavoring...

o3jeff

Cooked mustard greens last night. Actually really tasty, and only about 30 minutes end to end prep and cooking. Really healthy, I'm sure, except for the 5 pieces of bacon that went in for flavoring...

Did you really think something with bacon would taste bad?