• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dinner thread...What's cooking...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Lamb T-Bones, Mashed Potato, Sauteed Mushroom, Rosemary Jus

pentax_012.JPG

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm finally back on the diet... A week straight no cheating lost 3 lb. Tonight grilled chicken and veggies and probably a couple michelob ultras

deadheadskier

Staff member
Homemade Raviolis tonight. I have left over smoked brisket from last Sunday. Chopped it up and mixed with Ricotta, Gorgonzola and Caramelized Onion. Homemade marinara made from San Marzano tomatoes.

gmcunni

i was at the play it again sports in southington and the tjmaxx a few weeks back and saw Moe's, thought of you.

gmcunni

wife made enchiladas in the crock pot, came out very nice.

well, technically she made the filling in the crock pot and then we baked them in the oven to finish off.

Geoff

I freestyled Chicken Tetrazzini out of some leftover grocery store BBQ chicken.
Fine dice carrots boiled in 1/2" of water, then added butter and a few diced shallots. Added skim milk, a spoonful of More Than Gourmet chicken demi glace reduction, tarragon, salt & pepper. Brought to a boil and added some flour/cornstarch roux to thicken it. Then some sherry. Finally, the sliced up BBQ chicken meat. Served over basmati rice with some canned whole berry cranberry sauce on the side.