• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Discount tix for Mount Snow

RoyLScam

Is it possible to get a discount 1-day left ticket for Mount Snow the day prior (today, for Thursday, January 3rd)?

ScottySkis

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well you can buy a Price Chopper big Mountain book for 150 including 3 tickets to use non holiday not Saturday but all other days of the week it good for several mountains and it is in the skiing on the cheap thread in A zone. Totally a great deal. You can also check liftopia.com

jaytrem

Well you can buy a Price Chopper big Mountain book for 150 including 3 tickets to use non holiday not Saturday but all other days of the week it good for several mountains and it is in the skiing on the cheap thread in A zone. Totally a great deal. You can also check liftopia.com

Too late for Liftopia, Price Chopper is probably your best bet at this point. You should call ahead and make sure the store you plan to buy at has them. I assume they still sell them at the stores. Too late for Working Advantage and Recreation Connection. If there's a BP station near you you might want to check and see if they have coupons this year. They weren't as wide spread last year but they did exist, I believe mainly in MA. The other option is to hang around the ticket booths and hope somebody with a NE Ski and Ride card happens to be looking the a person to split their 2 for 1. Good luck.

ScottySkis

Too late for Liftopia, Price Chopper is probably your best bet at this point. You should call ahead and make sure the store you plan to buy at has them. I assume they still sell them at the stores. Too late for Working Advantage and Recreation Connection. If there's a BP station near you you might want to check and see if they have coupons this year. They weren't as wide spread last year but they did exist, I believe mainly in MA. The other option is to hang around the ticket booths and hope somebody with a NE Ski and Ride card happens to be looking the a person to split their 2 for 1. Good luck.

In the Price Chopper stores at customer also online but that.would take time for it to arrive. Also good for Whiteface, Gore, Smuugs, Bromley, Mount Sunappe, also lots of deals that are in the book that are not advertise. They also sell.small mountain book for a little less I didn't but that one but.it.also a good value. Good luck.

ScottySkis

RoyLScam

PriceChopper is a great suggestion - thanks! It works perfectly for our trip!