• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Epicski dead all content to disappear

bushpilot

When I grow up I'm gonna be a big walk skier.

Or a fireman! If I was living in my moms basement she would be pushing me to be a doctor (that only treats big wall skiers).

Domeskier

Seems like my brah's mom took away his internet privileges. Moms can be bummers like that. You're a man's man who can ski the big walls of Whiteface mountain like a god-damned champ, but your mom thinks you're still her baby cause you're just crashing in her basement 'til the Warren Miller checks start rolling in. I feel for you, bro! Let's hit those big walls together some time. I'll probably just go ahead and use the lifts but feel free to hoof it yourself if that's what the Whiteface big wall skiing bro culture requires. We'll probably work up a huge appetite, so I'll even treat you to some Olive Garden afterwards. No need to buy a tie; I'll bring one for you - pre-knotted, of course!

ForcedHotWater

Seems like my brah's mom took away his internet privileges. Moms can be bummers like that. You're a man's man who can ski the big walls of Whiteface mountain like a god-damned champ, but your mom thinks you're still her baby cause you're just crashing in her basement 'til the Warren Miller checks start rolling in. I feel for you, bro! Let's hit those big walls together some time. I'll probably just go ahead and use the lifts but feel free to hoof it yourself if that's what the Whiteface big wall skiing bro culture requires. We'll probably work up a huge appetite, so I'll even treat you to some Olive Garden afterwards. No need to buy a tie; I'll bring one for you - pre-knotted, of course!

Good grief. The stupid - it burns!

Domeskier

Good grief. The stupid - it burns!

Hey brah! Logging on at a bro's house? Sweet move. We love our moms, but man can they be a pain. How long does it take for the big walls at Whiteface to bump up? We wouldn't your bros mocking us if we had to throw in some turns every now and again. I got a sweet deal on some closeout fatties - 130cm under foot! Just need to get myself a beacon and I'll be ready to meet you at the summit!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Ya' think? Hahhah! I'm sure they'll catch on eventually and I'll be gone. Boo hoo!:-D
Free Heel Willie. I knew it was either you, tj or one of the other old Whiteface blowhards who frequented here with weak attempts at trolling.

You've had many years to hone the craft. How come you still suck at it?

Sent from my XT1565 using AlpineZone mobile app

ForcedHotWater

Free Heel Willie. I knew it was either you, tj or one of the other old Whiteface blowhards who frequented here with weak attempts at trolling.

You've had many years to hone the craft. How come you still suck at it?

Weak attempts at trolling? We drove the owner of this sewer to the edge. The fucking, chubby little idiot was slobbering on himself at the end. We fucking forced him to close down an entire forum! Hahahahah! He said it was because we just kept after him and were just a bunch of big meanies! Weak attempts at trolling indeed!

Just ban me you fucking tool. All I'm going to do is mock and shit on you. I can't believe you're still involved in this crap; get a fucking life.

Jcb890

Weak attempts at trolling? We drove the owner of this sewer to the edge. The fucking, chubby little idiot was slobbering on himself at the end. We fucking forced him to close down an entire forum! Hahahahah! He said it was because we just kept after him and were just a bunch of big meanies! Weak attempts at trolling indeed!

Just ban me you fucking tool. All I'm going to do is mock and shit on you. I can't believe you're still involved in this crap; get a fucking life.
For people who have no idea what he's talking about, can anyone elaborate?
I don't see any forums closed down. You haven't even been banned, I assume for entertainment purposes.

Troll if you want, but why are you being a jerk to dhs? He generally comes off as pretty nice and even-keeled.

ForcedHotWater

Troll if you want, but why are you being a jerk to dhs? He generally comes off as pretty nice and even-keeled.

Because he acts as a moderator for Alpine Zone; all ski forums are played these days but Alpine Zone has been a complete joke from the outset. "Suburban Superstars" as one of my ski buddies used to say.

As for your other questions, just do a search for freeheelwilly: You'll find the owner here having a public meltdown. Way too funny! "Seeded bumps - yay!!!!" Hahahahah!

deadheadskier

Staff member
For people who have no idea what he's talking about, can anyone elaborate?
I don't see any forums closed down. You haven't even been banned, I assume for entertainment purposes.

There used to be an Adirondack focused subforum kind of like the MRV forum. Free heel Willie and some of his tool friends basically turned it into a shit show. So, most of them were banned and Greg shut down that area. Speaking of Greg, I'm not sure where Willie is getting "chubby" from. Greg is 6'2 and about 160# soaking wet.

Anyways, Willie was shown the door for basically being a loser. Apparently somethings never change as witnessed by him coming back and acting the exact same way. Pretty sweet life he has eh?

ForcedHotWater

There used to be an Adirondack focused subforum kind of like the MRV forum. Free heel Willie and some of his tool friends basically turned it into a shit show.
No that's wrong. The only thing we did there that bothered Greg was to occasionally crack jokes about him because he was such an obvious dweeb.

So, most of them were banned and Greg shut down that area.
And then came in here, practically in tears, to rehash it all. Hahahaha!

Anyways, Willie was shown the door for basically being a loser.
Wrong again. See above. We goofed on the owner of this site because with every post he would further reveal that skiing was something he had picked up about 45 minutes ago. That's why we were banned - and he said as much. Thought we were ungrateful; like we owed him anything for creating a stupid forum where people would talk about skiing groomers and how they could score the cheapest lift tickets. You still do that here - 10 years later. A lot less traffic though. Wonder why.