• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gear and Equipment Deals Thread

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Thinking since we have one for lift passes, we should have a general thread for other gear / equipment deals.

I'll start; here is a 20% coupon code for REI -->

Secret Outlet Sale with many items already up to 75% off. Save an additional 20% with code AF20PERCENT. Select in-store pickup to save on shipping, otherwise it's $6 to ship to home or free shipping on $50 or more

Here is a link for skiing and snowboarding gear

Bene288

Evo is having some sick deals right now. Just got a $160 pair of Burton pants for $73, free shipping on everything over $50 I think. Use "weatherreport" in the code field for 20% off.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Found elsewhere:

GoPro Silver Edition Hero 3 $225 + tax

http://search.sunandski.com/socials...=www&st=1&adv=0&mode=live&adv=0&Search=Search

Sun and Ski sports has a Friends and Family offer going on, 25% off items using code 4959.

Online they only offer the Gopro Hero 3 Silver edition $299

Using the 25% it brings it down to $224

Free Shipping (7-12 days)

P.S. You can use the code for other items (there are a lot of exclusions)

Downhill Threads

Website
www.downhillthreads.com
I crushed my Christmas shopping list online this year. So many good deals out there. I'll share a few:

theclymb.com ... gotta sign up for a free membership first, but its worth the time. I got a pair of Columbia ski pants for 50% off, a helmet for 40% off, and super cheap ski dvds in the past. their deals change every couple days so worth checking back frequently.

backcountry.com ... pretty sweet Stoic Bombshell jacket - 60% off and free shipping. always liked their customer service too. very helpful.

:-D and if you want to shop a small business and support a fellow AZ member...
www.downhillthreads.com ... ski t-shirts Christmas sale. 3 for $50 with free shipping. ($25 off) (offer good through 12/15)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

tekweezle

Sierra Trading post has some good deals lately. Wait for the extra 35% or 40% coupon that stacks on top of the usual discount.

I was looking at the 114 waist 186 length Fischer Watea which after discount checked in at 297$.

But ultimately pulled the trigger on the 120 waist 179 length for 411$. got an additional 11$ back using Fatwallet.

Sent from a Samsung Fascinate running CM 10.1

gmcunni

was up in S VT near mount snow this weekend. popped into First Trax ski shop and exercised all my self control to NOT walk out with a new pair of skis.

50% off in the store and they had 2 of my preferred skis - blizzard bonafide and Atomic Alibi - in stock in my size. thankfully they didn't have my #1 choice Line Prophet 98s otherwise my wife would have been pretty pissed at me.