• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Hour: Friday, 10/24- Pig's Eye Pub, Hartford

bvibert

Staff member
2knees & madskier6? Look out!

I was thinking the same thing, but we're not skiing at SB the next day. Pat doesn't need to get drunk so he has an excuse to bail early the next day, before we had a chance to show him up.

2knees

I can make it. Incredibly, i wont be able to hang around and get drunk, but i can have a couple of beers. I just need to be home around 7 or so. I live about 5 minutes away so that isnt a big deal.

MRGisevil

I can make it. Incredibly, i wont be able to hang around and get drunk, but i can have a couple of beers. I just need to be home around 7 or so. I live about 5 minutes away so that isnt a big deal.

Nice, what time you plan on showing up? Timmy and I work about five minutes away so we can get there whenever.

2knees

Nice, what time you plan on showing up? Timmy and I work about five minutes away so we can get there whenever.

i can be there by anytime after 5. i dont really want to be hanging around there by myself for too long though so if you guys can set a time, i'll make sure i'm there 10 minutes later. :lol:

Jeff, you in for this?????

madskier6

i can be there by anytime after 5. i dont really want to be hanging around there by myself for too long though so if you guys can set a time, i'll make sure i'm there 10 minutes later. :lol:

Jeff, you in for this?????

I'd say we'll probably be there around 5-5:15.

I'm about 80% certain I'll be there but there could be a last minute change in plans. I'll try to get there around 5:15, if I can make it. Definitely looking forward to throwing a few back with you guys! I also can't stay long.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'll have a drink (or 2...or 3) in your honor at home. Sorry I can't make it this time, guys! I guess we'll just have to do some apres-ski this winter! :D

MRGisevil

I'm about 80% certain I'll be there but there could be a last minute change in plans. I'll try to get there around 5:15, if I can make it. Definitely looking forward to throwing a few back with you guys! I also can't stay long.

Awesome, look forward to it :) And sorry you can't come Carrie!