• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Hour: Friday, 10/24- Pig's Eye Pub, Hartford

MRGisevil

Neither do I, just come hang out for a while. I'm banking on pat to be awfully entertaining after a couple beers.

bvibert

Staff member
Neither do I, just come hang out for a while. I'm banking on pat to be awfully entertaining after a couple beers.

It's a pretty safe bet that he'll get pretty entertaining, but it may take more than a couple beers. Just make sure he doesn't bring his bike in or he might try and huck the bar...

MR. evil

It's a pretty safe bet that he'll get pretty entertaining, but it may take more than a couple beers. Just make sure he doesn't bring his bike in or he might try and huck the bar...

Well the bar is on the 2nd floor and does have a deck. That could make for one intresting huck if Pat is man ebough:beer:

bvibert

Staff member
Its a 3hr drive for me so I think I'm out..

Wuss.

You can crash on our couch (1 hourish away from Hartford). However I must give you the same warning that we've given others, you will almost certainly be awakened at some ungodly early hour by my daughter poking you in the eyes and/or jumping on you...

Greg

Staff member
2knees & madskier6? Look out!