• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Having a Lovely Time - Cape Cod 2008

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I know you all missed me, here's what I'm up to this week.

main.php

main.php

main.php

;

bvibert

Staff member
Looks like it sucks.

Is that Hugh Hefner you're hanging out with at the fire?

Greg

Staff member
Thank you for not including any nipple shots.

ccskier

Wow it looks chilly..long pants and long sleeves..it's cool that you can drive right on the beach there..

Perfect weather here now, sunny warm days, possible hooded sweatshirt in the evening. Perfect. Yeah, there are a few beaches you can drive out onto, Race Point and Nauset beach, need a sticker. There are also two off-road beaches in Dennis and 1 in Sandwich. It is the only way I will go to the beach, screw sitting with bitchy tourists smoking butts and getting into your area. I have a Nauset and Dennis off-road sticker.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Chapin still allow trucks on it? I recall driving out there back in 95, but I very well could've been doing so illegally. thise were foggy times :lol:

ccskier

Chapin still allow trucks on it? I recall driving out there back in 95, but I very well could've been doing so illegally. thise were foggy times :lol:

It does, I try not to go there, to many people there and when the tide comes in you are sharing a beach chair with the guy next to you. spend time at Crowes Pasture and then out at Nauset and the North Beach Island at my parents place.

Warp Daddy

Some cool bike trails out by Race Point.

Glad you're having a good trip AZ.

-w

Ditto -------------some really cool bike trails --awesome scenery and its great to stop along teh way to swim

Altho i also like the bike trails mid-cape near the ponds( Seymour , Long etc ) -- great warm water swimming in those . . The one summer i spent 8 weeks on the Cape we did those regularly

ccskier

Yep, enjoying the biking. We're camping out on North Truro, so we've biked the Provincetown dune trail a number of time already, one of my faves.

If you see large groups of un-clothed men in awkward positions, put your head down and get peddling.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:eek: Oh my!

Hey AZ, did you stop by Spank the Monkey? :lol: I remember going on a family vacation to the Cape maybe 10 or 11 years ago and we went on a whale watch out of Provincetown. Walked around the city afterwards and my brother was maybe 8 years old at the time. He was quite confused by it all but wanted to go in Spank the Monkey. :lol: Quite the artwork on that building!