• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hitler is mad about Sugarbush's lift situation...

Tin

These just don't get old....Sad part is that it was made for last season and they still have Heaven's Gate issues...

*LANGUAGE*

Last edited:

teleo

Was really windy at sb today. Totally give them legit wind hold on hg. Was surprised bravo didn't close for wind.

prsboogie

These just don't get old....Sad part is that it was made for last season and they still have Heaven's Gate issues...

*LANGUAGE*

I'm flipping crying, that hysterical. I like waterslides too!!

gostan

Thank G-D Win owns Sugarbush and not that guy Hitler.

HG is running fine now all we can do is hope that it stays on course all season. Yesterdays winds definitely warranted the HG lift closing.

deadheadskier

Staff member
So what? Wind might have been stronger up the road. Are you saying SB was lying for not running the lift?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Great. Did you know wind has affected lift operations only 10 times in Breton Woods' history?
Everywhere is different.......

deadheadskier

Staff member
I have no idea. I had friends at SB yesterday who said it was windy as hell. It was pretty darn windy at K. It wouldn't have upset nor surprised me if the gondola wasn't running yesterday.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Ya gotta wonder what kind of guy Hitler would have been if he'd gotten some fresh lines once in a while. He might not have been so crabby.