• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hugh?

djspookman

yup. he's an awesome skiier with an awesome job, and he's a mellow and really nice guy to boot. We filmed him a few years ago and put himin my buddies ski movie of Smuggs "Back Bowlin' ", which is sometimes played at Hugh's fav. lunchtime spot at smuggs, the Black Bear Tavern. We always run into him either there or in the trees at smuggs. He recently tied the knot too!!

Brettski

Website
weblogs.sqlteam.com
djspookman said:
yup. he's an awesome skiier with an awesome job, and he's a mellow and really nice guy to boot. We filmed him a few years ago and put himin my buddies ski movie of Smuggs "Back Bowlin' ", which is sometimes played at Hugh's fav. lunchtime spot at smuggs, the Black Bear Tavern. We always run into him either there or in the trees at smuggs. He recently tied the knot too!!

Tied the know?

You mean knot?

OK...a moment of silence...I hope she skis

djspookman

Brettski said:
djspookman said:

Tied the know?

You mean knot?

OK...a moment of silence...I hope she skis

little slow on the refresh there (just picking!)

she does ski, and she rips too. She was my boss when I worked up at smuggs a while ago. Congrats to both!

djspookman

Brettski said:
I just usually eat at the top of sterling...wonder that'll be open...I sure hope so...

Where in the lodge....on the first floor?

The lodge on top of Sterling "Top of the Notch" usually serves food until about 2 weeks before closing. As for where the Black Bear is, I mentioned it in my previous post: "Black Bear is in the Upper Mountain Base Lodge, on the 1st floor."

enjoy!:)

djspookman

Brettski said:
Ya know, it really helps if you read these things.

Thanks.

yah.. sorry.. I couldn't resist it. I'm not trying to be a punk.. really! I can't wait to get up there again and hit the woods.. why does work have to get in the way all the time? hehe.