• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter on Monday?

zyk

Planning a trip to Hunter tomorrow (Monday) as the weather looks better than Tuesday. Curious if anyone was out today and has an opinion on the conditions. Also there is some sort of Bartender's event? I usually avoid event days and was curious if tomorrow would be crowded. Thanks for any insight.

catskillman

Planning a trip to Hunter tomorrow (Monday) as the weather looks better than Tuesday. Curious if anyone was out today and has an opinion on the conditions. Also there is some sort of Bartender's event? I usually avoid event days and was curious if tomorrow would be crowded. Thanks for any insight.

This is probally too late but, the mountain should not be crowded at all. Yesterday was a great spring day. As was Saturday. They could have used a bartender on the deck on Saturday, however, there will not be enough of them there today to cause a crowd problem for sure.

Enjoy

zyk

Thanks I did get out today. Get conditions, but shocking how much of the (natural) snow was lost over the weekend.