• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

cdskier

supposedly they are blockbuster mtns, does that mean orda/Fairbanks group?

If they said "2" mountains, why would you think it is going to be an ownership group that has more than 2 mountains? I also wouldn't consider anything in the Fairbanks group as "blockbuster mountains".

Zand

Please not Waterville. Id rather them put f*cking McIntyre on there.

BW would be okay. Not totally my cup of tea but I do enjoy the low angle glades and its close to Cannon.

Cobbold

If they said "2" mountains, why would you think it is going to be an ownership group that has more than 2 mountains? I also wouldn't consider anything in the Fairbanks group as "blockbuster mountains".
i haven’t seen the press release did it say two resorts or two mtns?

xlr8r

Storm Skiing says they will both be huge additions. I'm sticking with one being saddleback, the other I'm gonna guess Burke

rebel1916

I'm going Plattekill. Mostly cause I want it to be true, but also because it would be, by far, the best mountain in easy day trip range of NYC.

Last edited:

Smellytele

With reports earlier saying MRG almost joined this year but had concerns about covid then they maybe 1.
they had been on the card from the Burlington tv station before.
Were they on the old freedom pass as well?

rebel1916

Looks like on the 19th they edited their teaser announcement and changed the date to the 23rd instead of 22nd...
Ah intriguing. The Unofficial Networks website still says 22nd, but the FB page says 23rd. TY

GregoryIsaacs

Im going to throw it out there and say that Saddleback and or BMOM could an epic resorts partner mountain (see Sun Valley/telluride/Snowbasin).

Just have an inkling that Katz could see the inclusion of SB and BMOM as a way of spreading out/making the Wildcat/Attitash skiers happy while tapping into the Maine market.

This would surely suck for everyone but epic pass loyalists.