• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

Dickc

Todays email:

The Rock Snowpark - Seven Oaks
Sovereign Lake - Manning Park

America's heartland joins Canada's Cascades and Rocky Mountains on the Indy Pass

jaytrem

Manning is nice, maybe the least crowded powder day ever. There's almost nothing around there.

Slight chance I might actually use the Rock Snowpark. Was really hoping for Grouse though, Thought I had a chance since they were always on the Descente passport.

2planks2coasts

The Rock is a fun little night ski when work takes me to WI. Not sure I've ever heard of Manning Park, but it looks fun. Nice additions.

p_levert

The Rock is a fun little night ski when work takes me to WI. Not sure I've ever heard of Manning Park, but it looks fun. Nice additions.
Glad someone is pleased about the Rock Snowpark, but it isn't me.

Actually, what's cool about the Rock is the owner, who bought his first ski area at the age of 22, fresh out of college (why didn't I do that?). It's a fun story about following your passion:

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Anyone think any Indy Pass places in PA, NY, MA, VT could be open by Nov 21. Which are most likely?

I know some Epic places are.

slatham

Anyone think any Indy Pass places in PA, NY, MA, VT could be open by Nov 21. Which are most likely?

I know some Epic places are.
I think that would require very unusual November cold and snow. Best shot is Jay, Cannon, Waterville or Saddleback. Although I don’t know what their early season policies are. Some areas won’t open until Thanksgiving, regardless of snow.