• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak 04/19

MadMadWorld

Will be heading up for the day. Anyone planning on going? Mishka and I will be carpooling if anyone else is interested in ridesharing let me know.

dlague

We have plans to be at Cannon that day and then heading to Jay Peak overnight and skiing there Sunday. However, we are keeping an eye on Saturdays weather and may consider it a Jay Peak 2 dayer!

xwhaler

Will be heading up for the day. Anyone planning on going? Mishka and I will be carpooling if anyone else is interested in ridesharing let me know.

Excellent. Mishka is a great guy who I'm sure will have lots of ski making info for u up on the way to Jay. Have fun guys

mishka

Excellent. Mishka is a great guy who I'm sure will have lots of ski making info for u up on the way to Jay. Have fun guys

no way have to keep my secrets lol

what's a ticket price at Jay? are they charging full price?

Savemeasammy

no way have to keep my secrets lol

what's a ticket price at Jay? are they charging full price?

Mishka, do you have a season pass elsewhere? I believe Jay will give you a 50% discount if you present a season pass from another mountain (although you could confirm this with the mountain).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlague

Mishka, do you have a season pass elsewhere? I believe Jay will give you a 50% discount if you present a season pass from another mountain (although you could confirm this with the mountain).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Peak partnered with some mountains for a 50% off deal while the standard discount is $13 off if you show a valid season pass from non partnered mountain so $56 instead of $69

for example - Pats Peaks season pass holders get 50% off

mishka

with wawa season pass looks like Killington the best deal.... 50% off. Jay not so much their standard discount to other mountain pass holders

dmw

I'm pretty sure Jay gives Wachusett pass holders 50% off. I've done it weekdays and a Saturday last year.

dlague

I'm pretty sure Jay gives Wachusett pass holders 50% off. I've done it weekdays and a Saturday last year.

Here is the list of reciprocal mountains! I would call ahead to get the details.

RECIPROCAL POLICIES
All passes get you discounted lift tickets at these Mountains of Distinction:
Okemo, Vermont
Mount Sunaee, New Hampshire
Mt. Bristol, Ski Windham, Holiday Valley, New York
Jiminy Peak, Wachusett Mountain, Massachusetts
Shawnee Peak, Maine
Ski Roundtop, Ski Liberty, Seven Springs, Whitetail, Pennsylvania
Wintergreen Resort, Virginia
Crystal Mountain, Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

MadMadWorld

Looks like a small snow shower tonight for Jay. Praying to Ullr tonight in hopes of a couple of inches. You never know!