• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay peak "Day of the Devoted" Friday Nov 25th

MidnightJester

Group of people that I was going with are not able to go. Have a couple of Jay peak "Day of the devoted" free lift tickets available : ) Any spur of the moment people out there looking for a fun Friday

MidnightJester

No it is a Validated number that requires no ID
Special Instructions: Please present your Inntopia Itinerary ID Number or valid photo ID at the Stateside Ticket Booth to pick up your lift ticket

Itinerary ID: 39075771
Lift Ticket Pre-Sales Confirmation: 176735000001

thetrailboss

Staff member
In line now for the “other” Tram that is reopening after a rebuild—the Snowbird Tram. But sending good vibes to the NEK.

MidnightJester

In line now for the “other” Tram that is reopening after a rebuild—the Snowbird Tram. But sending good vibes to the NEK.
How are conditions and trails there for you? Hope you have a good time wish I could of driven the 400 miles by myself to get there : )