• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K on 11/25, Take 2

Tin

Mishka and I plan to be there Tuesday. Lots of terrain added and they are apparently leaving lower East Fall ungroomed.

mishka

Here we go again. Forecast even worse compared to last week one

Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Very windy, with a west wind 50 to 55 mph decreasing to 43 to 48 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 70 mph.

Tin

We are just cursed. I would go in the wet stuff Monday, just looks like sprinkles. How are winds looking then?

Puck it

Looks like last week. Winds were weird Friday. Nothing at the summit then coming around the bend in GN into NR. It was howling.

Tin

Monday night, will be blow freezing above 2000' by Tuesday morning but I'm not sure where the moisture would come from.

Tin

Close, saw 30s so hopefully some soft stuff after today's weather. Winds should be less than today's as well...

Oh Puck It....

Savemeasammy

Sunday is a possibility for me. Hopefully the crowds won't be too bad since many people will be heading back south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk