• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K-ton 5/4 or 5/5

JimG.

Staff member
I wish I could make it...just got the word I have a meeting tomorrow at 1pm so I'm out.

Second weekend in a row I won't be able to ski.

mishka

I am in for Friday

they have special price 50% midweek 25% weekend for other mountain season pass holders or present lift ticket to other mountain

Last edited:

mishka

Yes, I meant conference call in the truck on the way up and on the way home at 2PM.

just to make sure. you have my cell phone number in PM. call me sometimes tomorrow morning.
Time to wax skis and put sunscreen instead of the extra layer.

First time skiing in May for me :thumbup:

Puck it

just to make sure. you have my cell phone number in PM. call me sometimes tomorrow morning.
Time to wax skis and put sunscreen instead of the extra layer.

First time skiing in May for me :thumbup:

Yes. I will be in shorts and may wear my JHMR shirt that has a big green circle with "I SUCK" under it.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Jim their schedule says they'll be open Fridays for the remainder of the season.

Hope people show up on Fridays and make it worth their while. I think it makes sense as having a 3 day operating schedule will encourage people from further distances to make the trek. I work evenings Friday through Sunday, so grabbing a morning session on Friday is my only realistic opportunity to get up there as I can head up Thursday evening and spend the night with family and be on the hill for 1st chair, ski till noon and still have time to commute back home for work. Hope to be back up there on the 10th.

Cornhead

There's a chance I may go Sunday. I'll be at Sugarbush Saturday. If I decide I'd rather ski Killington on Sunday, I may head there Sunday morning. Should be able to buy a ticket on Liftopia for $30 Saturday night. Looks like only Stein's will be open at SB, could be a shitshow with the free lift tickets, and a little varity might be worth $30.