• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Keeping an eye on Windham

raisingarizona

I saw a photo of the lift line at Hunter today and it definitely makes a more private and exclusive ski experience near NYC look marketable.

KustyTheKlown

fyi ikon reservations are back, including for this weekend.

wonder if there was an error, or they caved to the (reasonable) outraged public

cdskier

fyi ikon reservations are back, including for this weekend.

wonder if there was an error, or they caved to the (reasonable) outraged public

Out of curiosity I just looked...in terms of upcoming weekends, ONLY this one shows as available until mid-March. Still seems like BS...

KustyTheKlown

Ah, I did not flip to February. Just saw this weekend and next week as available.

Maybe each weekend they open a limited amount. I grabbed one for Sunday. Kinda thinking Magic day trip maybe tho.

cdskier

Ah, I did not flip to February. Just saw this weekend and next week as available.

Maybe each weekend they open a limited amount. I grabbed one for Sunday. Kinda thinking Magic day trip maybe tho.

At this point I'd rather pay to go to Platty (or even Belleayre). Moot point though as all my equipment is in VT...