• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Let's Go Red Sox!!

FRITOLAYGUY

Well i think the redsox biggest problem isnt even their pitching its the hitting, last year we win that 9-8 game, theres no lowell, no manny , last time i checked they had a pretty big impact last year. Just get it back to Tampa thats all i ask do not get swept off your home field, and once its back to Tampa all the pressure is on them to close it out, and who knows what can happen then

Sky

Well i think the redsox biggest problem isnt even their pitching its the hitting, last year we win that 9-8 game,

Hitting hasn't been good since game 2. Game one, Sox pitching and some quality @ bats by the sox (maybe a little choking on the Ray's part)...but the bats weren't THAT good in game one.

Game 3...8 rus should have won the game.

Game 4, pitching caused the loss

Game 5,,,pitching put us in a hole, hitting not helping. 5 runs (at this point) is (or "was") doable.

Win or lose....it's been entertaining...and has been for a while.

Thanks Red Sox!

ski9

Beautiful series. Clean baseball making a comeback. Good for the game...a skinny 1st round draft pick with just 38 career dingers in over 1300 AB's knocks in four and ices the series.

Phillycore

this "could" be the biggest comeback in post season history....

unreal game for sure...

Phillycore

holy smokes man... BoSox playin with heart....

they deserve this game...

(said the Phillies phan...)

WJenness

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP NOW?

Saturday is for the series... I think if the Sox win game 6, there's no stopping Lester in game 7.

Wow.

GO SOX!

-w

Mildcat

Listening to it on the radio at work I changed the station a couple of times but kept going back to it. When I got home I figured "ah screw it" it's the last game, I'll watch the rest of it. Now I'm so glad I did. What a comeback. Reminds me of game 4 against the Yankees in 04, I fell asleep but woke up just in time for Papi.

ski9

A glimmer of hope stomped out by androstenedione induced three run shots. Break out the needles and to hell with the game. Woo hoo.

deadheadskier

Staff member
A glimmer of hope stomped out by androstenedione induced three run shots. Break out the needles and to hell with the game. Woo hoo.

fuck off ski

I know your stance on roids, you may be right on Papi with your beliefs, watching him struggle all season, I've thought a lot about your stance and you might be right, but unless you personally shot him up tonight, you don't know, so shut the fuck up

...try and enjoy it. If indeed that win was pure, it was one of the greatest playoff games of all time.

I'm going to be telling my grandkids about that one with a smile on my face. Apparently you will be gritting your teeth telling yours

....you really shouldn't watch baseball anymore if it affects you so bad. What will it take for the game to pass the ski9 litmus test and be pure again?

FRITOLAYGUY

Well wow that showed some heart, after papelbon gave up that 2run double i really was packing it in, glad to see some fight and send this back to Tampa, now if Beckett could only find his old form, even if he isnt glad they showed some heart of a champion and didnt get eliminated on their home field.