• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Level Two

Sparky

I'm planning on taking the PSIA level two skiing exam at Mount Snow in March. I just want to know if there were any instructors on this forum that have take the exam at Snow and if so could they share their experiences. Is this a good mountian to for an exam? Is March a bad time? Any particular trails to be concerned with? Etc.

NYDrew

I've been training for my level two. The guy I've been training with already took the skiing portion at Mt. Snow in march last year. He told me to take it at Pico in february because when he took it, it was difficult to ski the PSIA standard way in slush.

Hey, speaking of which, you want to split the costs and stuff if I do it. Where are you coming from? etc. etc.

I personally can't be definate yet, hurt my ankle while skiing with JimG and tirlopeter at Hunter yesturday, I think it should heal by the end of the week but dont want to mess around till its healed.