• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Mountain - Jan 5 2013

gmcunni

Perhaps. I have a few more "integration" ideas between the forums and the so-called "content" side of the website. AZ needs to be more cross platform in the long run. Mobile integration, on-the-snow sharing, etc.

i don't know nothing 'bout programmin' dem comp puters but i done seen dem fellers at sugarbush done got demselfs an app dat lets you find your buds on da mountain

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sugarbush-vt/id502363474?mt=8

jrmagic

Defintiely a good concept. I'm always amazed when I get back to work and see reports from all the AZers that were at Magic over the weekend.
Great report tuna!! I'm pretty sure I saw you flying down redline Saturday. Thought you were gonna lose it when something put you in the backseat but you had a nice recovery. Conditions were great. too bad I couldn't stay for Sunday but it was my son's birthday so I had to leave. Can't wait to get back.