• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Man Kills Cat

deadheadskier

Staff member
Obviously a lot more involved, but Vick did time for killing dogs.....so should this loser.

bvibert

Staff member
Not a cat fan at all myself, but that's no reason to kill the poor things. It's hard to believe that a grown adult could feel threatened enough by a de-clawed house cat to warrant killing it in self defense...

He should get more time than that..I hope the hardened criminals in jail doing some horrible things to him for his cruelty..what ever happened to just breaking lamps...lol..even if the girl is psycho it's not the cats fault..

deadheadskier

Staff member
....put it this way, there are people in jail for possessing personal consumption 420

maybe this dude needs a little of that so he doesn't flip out and kill garfield

wa-loaf

Cruelty to animals is usually a precursor to more violent crimes. Lock him up.

Wow, you're gonna be a great cop.

Give Hawk a break..I can be sarcastic as well..but not about cats and dogs..for me..it can be sadder when a pet dies than a person. Dogs and cats are always friendly and even friendly people are sometimes a-holes..so I'm glad the guy is getting a solid punishment..it will hopefully teach other pet abusers to take out their aggresions at a driving range or a gym..not on an innocent pet..

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
there is something wrong with people that feel the need to exert their will and power over people or animals that can not defend them selves. they should be castrated and not alowed to reproduce. they are not the type of people we need in the gene pool.

i do not have a problem with hunting as long as the the hunter is actually going to eat what they kill otherwise its a stupid act and when i fish i catch and release.

Hawkshot99

....I'm assuming you're joking.....if not, that comment is pretty fvckd

Sort of joking. But I have seen it on several news stations today, and think it is extremely pathetic that it gets any news time on any stations.........Much more important things in life than a cat.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Sort of joking. But I have seen it on several news stations today, and think it is extremely pathetic that it gets any news time on any stations.........Much more important things in life than a cat.

if the 'victim' in question was a dog, would you feel differently? If so, do you have a good reason to have that feeling or would you say....It's a dog....get another one

Hawkshot99

if the 'victim' in question was a dog, would you feel differently? If so, do you have a good reason to have that feeling or would you say....It's a dog....get another one

I would feel the same way if the cat were a dog. There are much more important things for the news to actually report than a cat or dog. But no the news stations are useless...

BeanoNYC

I have a new found respect for GSS based on his compassionate responses in this thread.

Animal Cruelty is a serious issue and he should certainly do some time. I watch "Animal Cops" often and wonder at the restraint these officers have when dealing with animal abusers. We're not talking tiny acts of neglect, this is wanton cruelty.

Philpug

Maybe be was just an accessory to murder?

god_kills_a_kitten.jpg