• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Man Kills Cat

I saw 3 Bears on the Superfund section of the Appalachian trail two years ago..near Palmerton..I've seen snakes and wild turkeys as well on the AT..I get paranoid about snakes..because some are copperheads which are poisoneous(sp?) and former NJ governor McGreevy saw alot of trouser snakes..

Warp Daddy

I saw 3 Bears on the Superfund section of the Appalachian trail two years ago..near Palmerton..I've seen snakes and wild turkeys as well on the AT..I get paranoid about snakes..because some are copperheads which are poisoneous(sp?) and former NJ governor McGreevy saw alot of trouser snakes..

Had a good buddy in college from Palmerton ---------------one crazy SUMBITCH ,

Women luved my man Marty he was the original"surfer dude " look with a Beatles haircut BLeached blonde before that look was in vogue.

Sumbitch was BRIGHT , CRAZY and YET NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE HELL HE ENDED UP

Marty spun outrageous stories bout a nudist colony that was near Palmerton then. He went in for several weekend visits------------legendary insanity --- ROFLMAO

Philpug

Lots of debate about whether Mtn Lions are in New England, especially in Maine. I figure if they are spotting them in Maine, upstate NYs gotta have them too.
Not sure about mountain lions, but the Cougars sure do come out during ski season.

Had a good buddy in college from Palmerton ---------------one crazy SUMBITCH ,

Women luved my man Marty he was the original"surfer dude " look with a Beatles haircut BLeached blonde before that look was in vogue.

Sumbitch was BRIGHT , CRAZY and YET NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE HELL HE ENDED UP

Marty spun outrageous stories bout a nudist colony that was near Palmerton then. He went in for several weekend visits------------legendary insanity --- ROFLMAO

We actually made a granite sign for that nudist colony..and you can buy a three bedroom house in Palmerton for under $50,000..

wa-loaf

ERJ-145CA

He'll be out early, along with some rapists and murderers, they have to make room for people growing, selling and/or smoking weed!

He'll be out early, along with some rapists and murderers, they have to make room for people growing, selling and/or smoking weed!

People growing weed need to be locked up forever..their plants are causing massive late-night lines at local 7-11s..