• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mogul Pants

Puck it

Where can I find mogul pants? I can not find any sites that have them. These are the mogul specific pants with the different color on the knees. They look baggy and comfortable. Anybody know where to the them?

SkiDork

Where can I find mogul pants? I can not find any sites that have them. These are the mogul specific pants with the different color on the knees. They look baggy and comfortable. Anybody know where to the them?

They're getting harder and harder to find these days. I guess the demand is pretty low. predatorwear used to have them but I think they went out of business.

Most of the kids that compete these days just attach cloth or plastic sheeting to regular pants. I've seen them pinned on with safety pins, duct taped on, and some nicely sewn on. Some guy at the EQS B champinships had some sweet day glo orange patches put in with black tape. THey looked pretty cool.

Greg

Staff member
eBay. There used to be a lot of Predatorwear pants on there. I seem to remember there being a lot from eBayers in Maine. Tough to find now, but maybe you'll have better luck as the season gets closer.

They really have made me a much better bump skier... :razz:

Beetlenut

Check out some snowboarding pants. They're baggy and comfortable, and they usually have reinforced knee and bum patches for dragging your knuckles and landing on your ass from the booters!

Hawkshot99

The store I work at was a big seller of Predetor. We bought a ton of leftovers when they went out of buissness last year. I will check what we have left when I go back to work this weekend.

bvibert

Staff member
The store I work at was a big seller of Predetor. We bought a ton of leftovers when they went out of buissness last year. I will check what we have left when I go back to work this weekend.

Let us know, I wouldn't mind getting a pair of fair priced mogul pants. Greg's are rad!

2knees

Will pants be a requirement to be a C.L.I.T. too now? I won't be able to afford to be in the elite group:grin:

come over to the dark side then.

windpants.JPG