• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MRG ads

jaysunn

Is MRG even open in the valley? I just saw this ad, so it looks like someone is spending some cash for ads. Perhaps they should allow us knuckle draggers in, then they will have capital to make snow. Just kidding, I ski as well.

mrg-az.jpg

jaysunn

The logo /ad should read:

mrg3.jpg

So stupid that no boarders are allowed on the mountain. That's just my opinion, I ski there a lot, just think it's stupid that they do not allow snowboarders. This is my opinion, thats it.

Jaysunn

jaysunn

@edd, interesting, and I missed this thread. Hopefully we can all play nice together.

Thanks,
Jaysunn

BenedictGomez

At benidict. Please stick to predicting snow. From nj.

Please stick to not starting troll threads.

Honestly, this will hopefully be locked by a mod so it doesnt touch off another 20+ page thread about something thats been discussed in 378 other threads.

It would be nice if we could make it at least 2 or 3 months in-between the exact same thread being started again. (((fingers crossed)))

jaysunn

Understood. I really like this forum. So I do not want to be a troll dick head. TGR is for that. Hope you all have a great weekend.

pcampbell

Mad river glen is open.

They (skier owners) will not reverse ban on snowboards but you can snowboard there anytime the lifts are not running. I will be heading out with my headlamp in a few.

Cornhead

Mad river glen is open.

They (skier owners) will not reverse ban on snowboards but you can snowboard there anytime the lifts are not running. I will be heading out with my headlamp in a few.

Now there's a lemonade maker, have fun! Leave some awesome SB tracks all over MRG!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Savemeasammy

Someone should convince MRG to have a "snowboard day". Perhaps they could do an honest assessment of how snowboarding works on their hill?!

I know... This won't happen anytime soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaysunn

Someone should convince MRG to have a "snowboard day". Perhaps they could do an honest assessment of how snowboarding works on their hill?!

I know... This won't happen anytime soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like this idea.