• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB: Nass RAW - 6/2/09

bvibert

Staff member
Thinking of heading to Nass after work tomorrow, since Wednesday looks crappy.

2knees

in like flynn.

dee is working wednesday so two-motherfu^$*ng-morrow is the day. bike is going in the car shortly.

Greg

Staff member
I'm going to watch the weather and if it looks better today (calling for storms this afternoon too), I might try to swing this. Gotta keep an eye on the radar this afternoon.

2knees

Nice! See ya at Scoville at 6?

scoville is the one off of 69 right? the one with the aframes and ladder drop on one side and the bigger ladder drop on the other side if i'm thinking of the correct place.

Greg

Staff member
scoville is the one off of 69 right? the one with the aframes and ladder drop on one side and the bigger ladder drop on the other side if i'm thinking of the correct place.

Yes. Looks like I'm probably in tonight instead. What are we riding Brian?

bvibert

Staff member
I might be lubing my chain in the parking lot before the ride. My bike is on top of the car right now, the chain is probably gonna get rusty with the rain moving through... Oh well...

Anyway, I was thinking of hitting jug-a-lug and the drop across the street, just because I want to see Pat hit it. Then doing the fat kid climb and 69er south. Think we'll have enough time for that?

I would like to do the fkc, since I haven't done it much this year, and I thought Pat would enjoy the downhill. I'm open to suggestions though.

2knees

I might be lubing my chain in the parking lot before the ride. My bike is on top of the car right now, the chain is probably gonna get rusty with the rain moving through... Oh well...

Anyway, I was thinking of hitting jug-a-lug and the drop across the street, just because I want to see Pat hit it. Then doing the fat kid climb and 69er south. Think we'll have enough time for that?

I would like to do the fkc, since I haven't done it much this year, and I thought Pat would enjoy the downhill. I'm open to suggestions though.

i'm open to whatever, just remember i'm not in any shape to make long long climbs without some walking. I'll do my best not to hold you up though.

Greg

Staff member
Sounds good to me. I should be there right at 6 pm.

Greg

Staff member
i'm open to whatever, just remember i'm not in any shape to make long long climbs without some walking. I'll do my best not to hold you up though.

:lol:

The FKC is awesome! You will be walking! Some great rocky ledges and downhills after that though.

bvibert

Staff member

No worries about holding anyone up. We're out there to have fun!

You'll be walking some for sure (as will I), and if you don't I'm not riding with you again.

2knees

I just have to ask. Please tell me you're donning the Boy Scout satchel tonight..... :lol:

since you've requested it, i can bring it along! and i have the golf jacket with me too.

pucker up

Greg

Staff member
since you've requested it, i can bring it along! and i have the golf jacket with me too.

pucker up

Be sure to also top off that Poland Spring bottle my boy. You're going to need every one of those 20 oz. on the FKC... :lol:

Greg

Staff member
We look to be in the clear:

hfd_None_anim.gif