• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Orion on the block

deadheadskier

Staff member
I saw a few boxes of Orion's gathering dust at Home Depot .. the price was marked down to $74.25 .. so I got me one .. was the price a good deal?? It is the full size version too has the rib holders..

Hope you're reporting the sales tax on it. ;)

I'm guessing you got it in Seabrook or Portsmouth

My fiance and I love smoked meats and I can get you the best damn pork shoulder you've ever had to throw in that baby.

drjeff

Heading out to the store shortly to figure out what type of meat I'll be putting in mine tommorrow for mother's day dinner :) Just need to figure out where I'm going to put mine tommorrow as the predicted wind gusts to 40mph in my area tommorrow could make getting that charcoal going (and keeping it going) a bit challenging :eek:

Congrats OSME! You'll enjoy the Orion!

Glenn

I :heart: New Hampshire. We head over to Hillsboro about weekly. Nothing like getting a 30 pack for $19.99 out the door. No tax, no deposit. Wine is about the same price, but you don't get whacked with the tax on it.

WoodCore

I saw a few boxes of Orion's gathering dust at Home Depot .. the price was marked down to $74.25 .. so I got me one .. was the price a good deal?? It is the full size version too has the rib holders..

Did you fire it up yet?? I'm waiting for that first Orion TR. 8)