• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nice Pic From 8/23 to Wet Your Appetite

skizoo

Sunshine Village, Near Banff, 8/23

sun823.jpg

ctenidae

I've seen guys get beat up for less than that...

The mountain tops near where I was this past weekend in Red Lodge, Montana got snow about a week ago. Quite a bit of it around up high, just no way to get to it, what with a wedding, a wife, adn no gear and all...

dmc

skizoo said:
Sunshine Village, Near Banff, 8/23

sun823.jpg

Wonder if "Dilerium Dive" is open yet... :)

Thats a trail you don't have to worry about beginners on :)

dmc

awf170 said:
dmc said:

But your still need to worry about snowboarders plowing down and scraping it up :wink: :lol:

Not this snowboarder.... :blink:

awf170

dmc said:
awf170 said:
dmc said:

But your still need to worry about snowboarders plowing down and scraping it up :wink: :lol:

i bet when i try it this year ill be doin some serious scraping and sideways sliding, atleast at the top. Dont think ill be able to get anyone if my family to do it with me though so i may have to take a tour :roll:
Atleast my dad said if he backs out hell pay for my stuff and a tour :D

dmc

awf170 said:
dmc said:
awf170 said:
dmc said:

i bet when i try it this year ill be doin some serious scraping and sideways sliding, atleast at the top. Dont think ill be able to get anyone if my family to do it with me though so i may have to take a tour :roll:
Atleast my dad said if he backs out hell pay for my stuff and a tour :D

The "Dilerium Dive" isnt THAT tough... And the entrance was already pretty scraped when I was there... So don't worry..

awf170

dmc said:
The "Dilerium Dive" isnt THAT tough... And the entrance was already pretty scraped when I was there... So don't worry..

Can you compair to anything else at whistler or snowbird. It is way harder than coulior extreme at whistler right or whistler bowl right?