• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Non-Summit Summit 1.0?

MadMadWorld

Hey everyone, I unfortunately am not able to make it up to Sugarloaf this year due to family obligations on Saturday. I would like to ski on Sunday though and wanted to see if anyone else is in the same situation. A bunch of us had an informal gathering last Sunday and it was a lot of fun. Let me know if you are interested and I can try and plan something.

Savemeasammy

I think you are kind of overusing this whole "family obligations" excuse...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmw

I'll watch this thread and see if Sunday opens up for me, I'd be into it if it did.

dmw

I'm in Watertown. Have to say I'm doubtful for Sunday, but could change. Definitely doing something tomorrow; maybe Magic, never been.

MadMadWorld

I'm in Watertown. Have to say I'm doubtful for Sunday, but could change. Definitely doing something tomorrow; maybe Magic, never been.

If you go you'll love it. Everyone seems to be going....maybe I'll call out...can't make up my mind

dmw

I thought I'd made up my mind on using a voucher I have for Pico... I'll check this thread in the AM!