• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Okemo Mountain - 4/6/2008

2knees

Hey whe're the event posting for this?!?!? Looks like I missed out on a great day.

damn, i kinda thought you guys were done for the year.

it was rather impromptu. powhunter and johnny were already gonna be up there and i had mentioned to greg that i was gonna try to ski a half day on my way home from boston.

MR. evil

damn, i kinda thought you guys were done for the year.

it was rather impromptu. powhunter and johnny were already gonna be up there and i had mentioned to greg that i was gonna try to ski a half day on my way home from boston.

Likely Story:angry:

Our ski season will be done once we get back from Colorado next month::spread::daffy:

Greg

Staff member
We are going to A-Basin in May, we will be there at the same time as Severine.

Uhm......so let me get this straight. You crowbarred your way into a girlie ski trip? :lol: You must be the first male to have an account on SkiDiva.com, eh? ;) :razz:

MR. evil

Uhm......so let me get this straight. You crowbarred your way into a girlie ski trip? :lol: You must be the first male to have an account on SkiDiva.com, eh? ;) :razz:

Don't be hatin..... and to think I was going to offer to let you crash in our hotel room if you bought a plane ticket.

For the record I didn't crowbar my way into anything. We were planning on getting away someplace in May, a cruise was the leading contender. Then when Randi heard that A-Basin was open in May we changed plans. That week just worked out with our schedules.

Greg

Staff member
Don't be hatin

No I didn't crowbar my way into anything. We were planning on getting away someplace in May, a cruise was the leading contender. Then when Randi heard that A-Basin was open in May we changed plans. That week just worked out with our schedules.

Easy, brotha. I'm just bustin' balls. Come on - you gotta admit that you just lobbed me up a meatball there.

:beer:

MR. evil

Easy, brotha. I'm just bustin' balls. Come on - you gotta admit that you just lobbed me up a meatball there.

:beer:

Ya, I guess I did.

So, Should I also bring the bump skis?

Greg

Staff member
So, Should I also bring the bump skis?

You tell me...

pali_profile6.jpg

Seriously, never been to A-Basin or anywhere out West for that matter so you're really asking the wrong guy.

Mikey1

Bring your bump skis, sunscreen, and all your best tailgate supplies. Nothing like BBQ and Beer at the A-Basin Beach! Great place! Check out Loveland also while you are there if they are still open. Both places rock.

deadheadskier

Staff member
You tell me...

pali_profile6.jpg

Seriously, never been to A-Basin or anywhere out West for that matter so you're really asking the wrong guy.

Glorious Palvachini

That lift and the terrain it accesses is my favorite lift on the planet :drool: